Friday, November 26, 2010

SCAM SELLER -> LIMMA DAVID

Another story from one of her keen buyer:

I asked Ms. Limma David if Samsung Champ is still available and she said there’s only 1 pc left. I asked her if she’s a legit seller and she said she was. She even showed me her DTI Permit #: 00926305 to confirm that it was registered.
So I decided to check the number at DTI and here’s what I found:
  • The business was not registered under her name
  • The owner’s address doesn’t match hers. She said she was in Makati/Cebu.
Then when I asked her why is it registered in Zamboanga when in fact the business is operating in Makati/Cebu. Then she replied that Zamboanga is also included. After that, she blocked me from her friend’s list.
DTI Business Name Information Summary





1 comment:

  1. hi.. paki pm po ako.. May info kami about her. We need support from her victims. hjamaru6@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete